BPS Competition Entries 2019-20
This page is currently being updated.
Here are the forms you need to use to upload your entries for PDI competitions and digital copies of your prints for print competitions.
Providing digital files corresponding to prints helps by providing a record that can be used for selecting inter-club competition prints in the future, and hopefully, when/if a large-screen TV becomes available they might be displayed during the competition to provide members a larger view. Of course, the judge will still be judging the actual print on the easel.
To submit your entry you will need the user name and temporary password that has been emailed to you. The first time you log in you will be asked to set a password that you find more memorable.
- If you forget your password, type in your user name and click on Reset Password. A new temporary password will be emailed to you.
- If you have forgotten your user name or have not received an email please contact Steve Wilbur.
- Click on the competition name below
- Enter your user name and password
- Upload one or two images. Image format details are here.
- If you change your mind before the closing date you can change the images or their titles.
- Further details for uploading your images are here.
- 2019-20 Caithness Bowl & Blackbourn Trophy Print Panel Competition (11 Mar 2020) Summary rules are here. Images do not need to be uploaded, just email the titles of your panels to Fred Barrington by March 9 2020.
All digital images should be in the following format:
- Images must be JPEG with a .jpg or .jpeg file extension.
- The image size should be no more than 1400 pixels wide by no more that 1050 pixels high.
- The image colour space should be sRGB. This provides the best match between what you see on your calibrated monitor and the calibrated projector we use. With other colour spaces or none you may find significant colour variations when projected.